Show us your FISH! Bring your fish into the marina for a photo opportunity, and have them weighed in. We’ve changed it up a bit as what’s biting has changed. As of April 1st, the rewards for biggest fish of the month are as follows:
All rewards are in Cedar Key Marina II bucks, and may be used for all of your in-store purchases excluding fuel.
1. INSPECT FUEL SYSTEM (vent & fill hoses, sending unit, fuel lines, primer bulb, fuel connections)
2. INSPECT FILTERS ( oil, fuel, fwsf, screens)
3. INSPECT/TEST (bilge pump, auto float & live well pump)
4. ELECTRICAL (inspect all major connections)
5. BATTERY (load test, check connections, and charge if needed)
6. SAFETY (inspect all U.S.C.G. safety equipment & registration stickers)
7. FLUIDS CHECK (trim & tilt, motor oil, gear lube, oil tanks)
8. STEERING CHECK (hydraulic fluid, connections & hoses, cables & grease helm assembly)
9. HULL INSPECTION (inspect for cracks & gelcoat damage)
10. TRAILER INSPECTION (wheel bearings, springs, bolts, hardware, brakes and lights)
11. RIGGING INSPECTION (check shift & throttle cables, key switch, main wire harness, transom motor mounts)
12. PROPELLER (pull & inspect shaft, grease and remove any debris, check for wear or damage)
WITH THIS “PEACE OF MIND” INSPECTION, YOU AND YOUR FAMILY CAN FEEL CONFIDENT THAT YOU WILL HAVE A SAFE, ENJOYABLE DAY ON THE WATER AND RETURN HOME SAFE & SOUND.
• Battery Switch Installation: Would you like to extend your battery life? Do you want to make sure your boat will start when you need it to? Have us install a battery switch for you right now! A battery switch will prevent your batteries from dying if you accidentally leave anything on in your boat. It will also prevent damage to your boat if any accessories malfunction or if an electrical shortage occurs.
Call and ask us for a quote today!
• Tune-Up Service: We are also offering a tune-up special. All of the following services will be included:
1. Change engine oil and oil filter
2. Change fuel filters
3. Change gear lube
4. Grease all zerc fittings and pivot points
5. Pull and grease prop shaft
6. Clean air box cover
7. Check power trim operation and fluid level
8. Check engine belts and adjust, if necessary
9. Check transom thru bolts
10 Check fuel system lines & components
11 Test run on the flush
We will do all of this for $164 plus the cost of materials. Call for a quote today!